Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cute *w*

Even Genesis is my friend and owner of Baby Princess and MaynaBaby kids stores. She is a great builder for children. Her outfits are so cute! I'll never get there of sure, I'm not good with clothes templates just with prims and acessories for kids. Well her new store Baby Princess have a hunt happening now and the prize is perfect. The Spring in to Summer hunt started May 15 until June 15 are super easy.


Find the flower. On da board have a hint, are super easy!



Complet outfit for free on da flower, I'm not showing the shoe.

Outfit: From Baby Princess hunt prize.

Shoes: *Suis Petit* on da Marketplace just per 20l the fat pack.

Cupcake on my mouth: *Suis Petit* just 2l you can change the color.

Skin: From Mother Goose's Luck Letter.


I love this dress. Is the MM prize from Baby Princess, juts 25 ppl for lock down and the shoe and bracelet are included.

Dress: From Baby Princess on da MM just 25 ppl to lock down.

Diamond Magic Stick: *Suis Petit* just per 8l and have animations and sonds.

Diamond on my mouth: *Suis Petit* just 2l.


No comments: