Friday, June 24, 2011

Nhom, nhom, nhom!


 Complet bedroom with animations: [M2M] you will need join the Vida Virtual group ::VV Vip:: to receive the prize. Is the comemorate prize for the 10k VV Vip's members. Join the group here touch the kiosk. I don't know if you will can join, but try even the group are closed I think you can join there.


The bedroom set included the white shirt and shorts, the candy with the candy giver above (everyone can take one for the mouth nhom, nhom!), furniture with animations and skybox all for free with the ::VV Vip:: group tag in [M2M].

 
Bag, bear candy in my mouth and gatcha toys in my head: [KUE!] The bag is from the gatcha machine, have others colors, is 10l or 20l (I dont remember) to play is cheap and cute. Candy from Kue gatcha too is 10l to play I loved it. The toy in my head is a gift from [KUE!] owner, she is adorable we made a good friendship and she gived me it ♥, have in a gatcha too for 10l. I'm funny with this cute things from [KUE!] and the store is really cute and cheap! Have a subscribe prize too I'm not showing now but I'll show soon.


Collar: Nodulu subscribe gift. I loved! Is super cute I can't take it ♥.
Skin: Mother Goose's Truddy III in the luck letter. I love the Mother Goose's skins! Milok is a great builder and so much generous. (land already posted in the past post)

Shape: From *Suis Petit* comming soon. I'm making news things for my Marketplace Store and I want rent a lil store inworld again, but I dont have so much time I'm doing all with calm and Arlequina help me too, but she is more lazy than me! The shape name's is Dandara *w* of course becouse my name, my shape was a vip shape for a lot time no one have the same (just Arley but she dont count, she stolen me) I made it, but now I want sale for a cheap price in three types kids, toddler and teenager. 5 until 10 years, and 12 until 15 years. I'm wearing the teenager shape. I'll do japanese shapes too, shapes for girls and boys. Soon I'll show here with Arley and Horus help.


I'm hearing: Metronomy - The Bay

No comments: